Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Something truly special.

this was a great flash musical, and I'm glad the series is continuing next year. The music was great and I really hope you could one day release an album of it, heh heh. The animation was good and the characters were cute and at times reminded me of South Park. This was a very long flash movie yet I didn't want it to end. Overall, I enjoyed it very much and give you a 10.

Snowy V: The Exorcism Snowy V: The Exorcism

Thank YOU!

Every christmas comes a new Snowy chapter, thanks so much for this. It really brightens my day to come home from a hard stressful working environment and see funny toons like these.

Samination responds:

Awesome! :)

How Not to Time Travel. How Not to Time Travel.

THE AWESOMENESS

FUNNY AS HELL

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Just finished the game...

Well, I just finished the game and won the horse, only to find out I haveto purchase the premium version in order to unlock and play the other 13 cities.That was a real bummer but I guess you need the revenue from spending the time and the hard work in making the game. I knew there was catch somehow when playing a game this professionally done. The AI, the visuals and animation, and the sound were all great and added to depth of how well made this game really is. I enjoyed it a lot and had lots of fun playing it. I'll recommend this to anyone. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing this game anytime soon as I'm very cheap :( Also, I'm sure I can find other similar games out there that offer more of the same as this. Although I will have to say, this is one of the best flash poker game I've play so far.

I give you a 10, you deserve it! I'm definitely looking forward to your other games.

Santastic Santa! Santastic Santa!

Authentic!

this was truly awesome. Nice job with a the whole santa (mario style game). Very Authentic! Keep it up, I would love a sequel.

-= DOMINATION =- -= DOMINATION =-

nice joke @$$!

all it does is load.. and does nothing afterwards.

Midnight Dream Midnight Dream

ah good ol' piano music and some linkin park vibes

Very Catchy, nice work.