Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Just finished the game...

Well, I just finished the game and won the horse, only to find out I haveto purchase the premium version in order to unlock and play the other 13 cities.That was a real bummer but I guess you need the revenue from spending the time and the hard work in making the game. I knew there was catch somehow when playing a game this professionally done. The AI, the visuals and animation, and the sound were all great and added to depth of how well made this game really is. I enjoyed it a lot and had lots of fun playing it. I'll recommend this to anyone. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing this game anytime soon as I'm very cheap :( Also, I'm sure I can find other similar games out there that offer more of the same as this. Although I will have to say, this is one of the best flash poker game I've play so far.

I give you a 10, you deserve it! I'm definitely looking forward to your other games.

Santastic Santa! Santastic Santa!

Authentic!

this was truly awesome. Nice job with a the whole santa (mario style game). Very Authentic! Keep it up, I would love a sequel.

-= DOMINATION =- -= DOMINATION =-

nice joke @$$!

all it does is load.. and does nothing afterwards.

Slick's Tutorials - Text Slick's Tutorials - Text

okay..

the tutorial was alright, looks simple enough to learn. Thanks for the tip. Btw, what is the song you used for this tutorial, I don't see it credited anyway and wanted to know what it was. I remember hearing it from somewhere.

SlikRik19 responds:

Oh, sorry, shoulda mentioned it. Song is Ready, Steady, Go by Paul Oakenfold. I'm glad that I could actually help you with something.
Thanks for the review.
-Slick

RaidenX RaidenX

THX ALOT

best them game i eva played on newgrounds, nuff said. It was fun and entertaining at the same time.

Maze Warz Maze Warz

nothing to new

theres nothing addicting about this game. Although, it was a bit fun, its not something I would wanna keep checking out later on. Its just a simple game with no unique concept of its own.

The "Hit Me!" Game The "Hit Me!" Game

Okay, here's my review of your game...

The game was okay. To sum it all up its just a game where you have to click on the black dot as much as you can in 60 seconds. Not really challenging nor was it fun. That's what I think most of the reviewers thinks of your game. A good effort though, but next time you should plot out and give it some more thought... Give it some backbone.. Hope this helps..

SurvivalisFutile responds:

ok.. if i get it straight... make it challenging... so make the dots move before you cna get too them? Too make it fun... perhaps replacing dots with heads... heads of polititions? heads of newgrounds characters? you most deffinitly spawned some new ideas.... thanks

Gyroball Gyroball

its not stolen

Good remake. Guys, those who say its stolen, you are wrong. He did not steal anything -- all he did was remake the game. He didnt still anything from anyone. He "remade" the game from scratch.

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

This game..

Good try and effort. It wasn't really that good but yeah, I'm sure everyone sees that you put effort into this and hopefully, you'll do better next time in your next flash game.

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

good

good game but how do I get the school pass.. I bought the flowers and clicked on the school and it still doesnt let go in? not sure...