Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Something truly special.

this was a great flash musical, and I'm glad the series is continuing next year. The music was great and I really hope you could one day release an album of it, heh heh. The animation was good and the characters were cute and at times reminded me of South Park. This was a very long flash movie yet I didn't want it to end. Overall, I enjoyed it very much and give you a 10.

Snowy V: The Exorcism Snowy V: The Exorcism

Thank YOU!

Every christmas comes a new Snowy chapter, thanks so much for this. It really brightens my day to come home from a hard stressful working environment and see funny toons like these.

Samination responds:

Awesome! :)

How Not to Time Travel. How Not to Time Travel.

THE AWESOMENESS

FUNNY AS HELL

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Masterful Animation

that was pretty awesome, the animation was amazing and loved the choice of music. Got the music sheet for that?

Dreams. Dreams.

Those are some f'ked up dreams you thought up...

Very random piece you got here and to name the title of this flash "Dreams" is brilliant although I don't ever remember what my dreams are like... My fav was definitely the last scene with the eagle kid...

[ Trailer ] GunChest [ Trailer ] GunChest

Nice teaser.

very well done with the animation and all. Definitely looking forward to the series.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Your AWESOMENESS Continues!

Your humor is so random and weird that it makes for some of the best comedies here on newgrounds. Egoraptor, your are my doctor... When I am down about something, I look to your flash movies to lift me up. :)

Birthday Surprise Birthday Surprise

Incest is funny

incest can be handled as something funny at times but its still mostly gross. Either way, nice job. You managed to make me laugh and sick to my stomach at the same time.

Spider Stick Spider Stick

I want more...

very entertaining my friend but it felt too short imo and left me wanting more. I guess that's a good thing for us viewers but a bad thing for you (more work for you hehe) cuz now I want to see more. A sequel to Spider-Stick would be awesome. I loved the fluid animations and the way you made the stick figures actually having some distinctness to them from regular looking sticks.

Wolverine hates his claws Wolverine hates his claws

heh

that picture of wolverine at the end saying "no to replay" was priceless. Nuff said! It was amusing to say the least.